Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fighting the blues!

Yeah I lost 5 pounds.
Now I am kinda worried that I won't be able to keep losing weight. I'm trying to tell that part of my head to shut up! I lost weight, I already showed myself that it is possible and that I did it. I can still feel fat on my body, I can still see it for that matter!! So it is there to lose. It's amazing how much of a battle this is with your head. People have told me and I've read that this is a hard battle. Not only to eat right and excerise but the games it plays with your head. Again I will go back to my sister, who is on week 4 and she lost 3 1/2 pounds on the third week. A total of 13 plus pounds in three weeks! So I do know I will lose weight...I just need to do what I did this last week. It's when I lost the most weight. When feeling blue make a list!
  • Eat all workout points---leave 10 extra points this week
  • Workout at least more than 19 points (points value for last week)
  • Get sleep!! 7 Hours...try...
  • Pick out reward for making it to my 10% goal by the end of October

It's amazing how many times I say "points" in a day. With this new "life style change" it's been all I say. Nope that's too many points, or my favorite...that's only two points! I've got to find a new way of saying points. :) I think I might of talked myself out of this slump...:)

Okay let me tell you something sad, I got the biggest badest blisters ever on my body (sorry if you have a weak tummy this is as bad as it will get I promise!) on my heals the other day. From my wonderful golf day. Stupid golf shoes. The worst part is that I can't even wear my new nike's! Which means nothing on my heals at all...when I'm talking huge, I really do mean just that. That also means the whole running plan is out for a while. Until my heals heel or until I can cover them enough to where it doesn't hurt. Bummer...I've only been running that once but I did fall madly in love with it. Or at least I was in the beginning stages of love. :) You know the part where you still don't know the bad stuff? It's all roses...

I also bought a jump rope, this really cool one that has a timer and a counter on the handles. It yet to has been unused waiting for the heels to feel better. It's been a long time since I jumped rope, I'll feel like a kid again. Someone told me it's good for you though. Lot's of uhh yea points.

Well I do feel better now. I'm gonna kick this weeks butt!! I will not give up that easily! You don't know who you are messing with!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Congrats on the loss!
I know what you mean. I talk and think in points all the time too..lol