Friday, September 29, 2006

ummmm

Ugh.
Not much to really write about...can u tell I've been gone a few days?
I'm still kinda worried about this weeks weigh-in, since when am I not worried? So I've been trying to workout these last couple of days to make up for my sore heals. I did a weight lifting workout this evening and I was disappointed to find out how little points I actually got from it, however my legs and arms where jelly afterward so I guess it was successful. My thighs are still hurting from a tough session of yoga for the butt & thighs. Any one that thinks yoga is for whips...you're not doing it right! Trust me, it kills!
As to my heals I think they are ready to start the running program again. The Half-Marathon is just around the corner. And I will NOT walk, I will RUN.

No comments: