Monday, September 25, 2006

Tomorrow...

I'm really trying hard not to think about tomorrow. Can you tell? It's Tuesday. The weigh in day. I'm just really curious about what is going to happen. What do I expect? Again I am hoping for a loss of 4.5 pounds. I want to get out of the 170's so very badly. But I will be happy with any loss. Even .5 pounds. So whatever it is, it is a loss. And I know that this is a long on going progress. And I am in this for the long run, so what does it really matter? Who am I kidding...it does matter to me. Cross your fingers for hoping.

It was such a beautiful day that I decided to try golf. For the first time ever. My husband is a HUGE golf fan and I love the sport myself. I've watched him play to many times to count and I've been to a few professional tours. Anyways I never tried. I walked 9 holes and carried my bag. W/W had it as an exercise option and so I thought what the heck. Well I am sore as heck, I'm scared what I will feel like tomorrow. But I got a par on one hole. My first game and I got a par. I'm hooked, it's all it took was one good hole. :) Watch out Anna, here I come!

No comments: