Sunday, September 24, 2006

Nike Free's

Well my new shoes came in, I love them so much I just almost slept in them last night. My Husband, although he did say he liked them wasn't going for that. But if anyone out there can answer me this, I bought Nike Free's and the top part is a little tight on my foot. Is this normal? I did the most unthinkable thing, I bought the pair without ever even trying on a pair before. I was in love with them that much. As soon as I find my cord to down-load my pictures to my laptop I'll post them, so you all can see just how cute they are.

And even though I haven't been around for a couple days, W/W has been going really good. I was debating on putting my weight loss down for last week even though I didn't really weigh in on Tuesday like I am supposed too, and I figured why not!? What could it hurt right? Well I lost 2 points in just losing that half pound so my counts this week are sort of crazy. I still have weekly points left over I just really need to be watching what I eat now. You know spreading them out throughout the day, making meals the key. And I must admit I did go a little bit over board on Friday with the booze. But I am trying to do whatever I can to earn more points cause I would rather not use up ALL my weekly points.

Oh a side note I do think I am losing some weight. You see I have this ring that I wear on my left hand (yes the bigger hand) ring finger. Well I can put it on the thumb now. It's still not 100% cozy but it goes on and more importantly comes off! SO there is one small sign that things are happening. And again I feel my mind set changing every day. It's easier to give in to something I really would like and then be really good afterward. Learning when to say yes and when to say no.

I now also have two really important things coming up, I have the half-marathon in March (the 25th...only 181 days to train!) and then one of my husbands dearest friends is getting married. And this is going to be one of those HUGE big deal weddings. The kind where you actually care what you look like in the photos. And really it's an excuse to get a really awesome party dress and heels and look hot. The wedding is going to be in April I believe...so that gives me what 6-7 months to really rock this body? LET'S do THIS!!

No comments: