Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jump rope

Who knew that jump rope could be so hard? Or maybe I am just really that outta wack! It felt good, got the heart rate up and even got a sweatin' going on. :) I've got to get the 3 pounds this week... I'll be a workout nut by the time this is all said and done.
I was resting up yesterday looking for some cute running gear when I found two really great sites. I'm sure all you "real" runners out there have already found these sites, but just in case...
http://runningskirts.com
They have the running skirts! Duh name site and all but I didn't even know such things were around.
http://outdoordivas.com
They have something more for all sports, which is wonderful. Seeing as I am not only a runner! I am also a hiker, ect... And I love the fact that they have girl only classes. It makes me wish I lived in Colorado. Well just add it to the list of reasons, I really would love to live out there!

I really don't have much to say other than letting you know about the cool sites, eating has been going well, I just need to workout even more. I had a dream last night that I was up before dawn running miles after miles. It felt good, even if it was a dream! I can't wait till it's real life!


Oh yeah, I head out to Vegas tonight! I'm really excited but worried, I need to be good. Stay away from the buffets and keep track of the drinks. I'm bringing my own breakfast and lunch along with some snacks... it should help! Vi Va Las Vegas!

1 comment:

Aleks said...

I hear you on the skipping... SO HARD! And it used to be so easy when we were kids, what happened?!?!?

I love skirts, especially in pink! And Vegas? Great thinking bringing your breakfast, lunch and snacks. I'm a nightmare around buffets no matter how hard I try so I just don't go near then. :)