Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No Vegas for me! The whole weather thing in Atlanta really messed things up and yes they recrewed us! We got to go to New York instead, and that meant the hotel with the Sauna!!! Even if it means getting 6 hours of sleep. My whole body hurts after lugging the suitcase around. It's been bad. I would like to say that it has made me think more about what I pack, but not really. :) A girls gotta have her stuff!
I woke up this morning feeling very skinny. Let me rephase that...I woke up this morning feeling thinner. :) Just a little bit, like maybe all this hard work is paying off? Funny how now that I am doing more running and hard cardio workouts and less yoga I can really tell the effect it had on my body. It's much tighter and sore after the day of the workouts. I need to make it a point to add yoga every day again.
Time is creepin' up on me, gotta go.

No comments: