Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Vegas...yes again... :-P

I've got to get all my internet duties done today, seeing that I am headed to Vegas AGAIN! And Vegas is known for a lot of things but having a great connection is not one of them, it takes like 1 hour to just up load a page. That's real high speed folks! I guess they don't really think that you are going to be in the room much, they want you out gambling! Well I am only going to be there for 11 hours. And that's if we get out on time...There's weather in Atlanta, and if you've ever had to fly through that airport you know what it means...DELAYS. I do hope that we get reassigned, on this turn. Anyways...
I was supposed to do my second week of training for the run, but that means that I would of had to run in Vegas. Second thing that Vegas is not known for...Hey maybe it's just my hotel (no gym). So I just switched the days and I ran today. It felt GREAT, I think I am getting really hooked on this thing called running. I am kind of nervous about the fact that I might be running miles and miles one day, and then working out hard! Woo-hoo!! I am not seeing much of a change in my body butt it is getting easier, I am not as out of breathe as soon as I was before. I am feeling good though, I'm not as tried at the end of the day. And I am actually looking forward to the workouts. Even weirder. I am loving it...

No comments: