Monday, October 16, 2006

166

I lost two more pounds already! I again had to weigh in early, seeing as I started a trip just a few hours ago...Which is a great thing as far as the weight loss and training are concerned. As I stated in the lost post I have a problem sticking with things at home. Which is weird, shouldn't it be the other way around? Harder on the road and easier at home? Well anyways I am happy with the loss. I was going for three pounds to make the first month an even 10 pounds lost, but I think I just might be able to live with 9 pounds.
I'm also beginning to wonder if I can really run 13 miles in March. I haven't even ran 3 miles yet, let alone 13. But I think I am still going to keep training for it and when the last fee is due (in Dec.) before the price rises again I should have more of an idea?!?? I should also of gotten in at least two 5k runs by that time. But I am pretty discouraged after the last run, I guess we shall see then huh? I'm starting week two of training tomorrow, there's a Ballys Gym next to the hotel that we get a free pass to use and I am crossing my fingers for a sauna... Ahhh nice. It will be nice to use newer, cleaner, more options of machines...a real gym!

No comments: