Friday, November 17, 2006

I need my Computer Fix!!

It's been to long, I need that charger for my computer! I just found out that the warranty was up like a week before this all happened. What are the odds of that?

I have a little confession to make. Yesterday I was running on the treadmill at the hotels gym when I caught the reflection of myself running in the TV screen. Do you know that for the whole workout I was watching myself run? I was, I admit it. It was a reflection of the back side of me as well, I've never seen what I look like running. Some where along the lines of all this I have lost my back fat. It's a smooth line all the way to ummm well my little love handles are still there, but the back fat gone. Wow. I'm one of those people that runs past the mirror, if I didn't have to have one to put on makeup well I wouldn't ever use one. This is all the effect of low self-esteem, which I might add just went up a notch after the run. It justs feels weird to be admitting it...
But as far as the running goes I went on to another week of running, and it is harder but man does it feel good. I still feel like it is slow going and am I ever going to get to a 5k?! I just want to get there and get on to the next goal...

1 comment:

Aleks said...

:) That's not weird at all... at least I hope not because I do it too. I would rather listen to my iPod and watch myself run than watch TV.

There was a study that said that women who work out with mirrors around lose significantly more weight than those that do not. It feels good to see improvement! Congratulations!