Wednesday, December 20, 2006

keeps going and going....

Well life should be slowing down soon right? I mean the holidays are almost right here at the door and then life will slow down right? Please tell me it will, I am really beginning to feel not the stress just really worn out. I love this time of year, but normally I am not this busy. I just got back from a wonderful week back home in California, which explain to me why we had a snow storm and it was in the 70's in Georgia?? So I got a white Christmas of sorts. Anyways my little baby sister who is 18 just got married. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and all, but umm she is so young and for that I do worry about her. I take that back yes she has caused me stress, and lots of it. I also came home with a lovely two pounds. I can thank my Mom's husband and all his yummy Mexican food.
I know it's not much but I am still time crunched and hopefully I'll be able to really be able to right back after the holiday with a new found strength for working out. I'm in a bit of a rut and sleep always wins! Maybe I'll get some really get gifts for running and working out. :) Then I'll wanna work out!!

No comments: