Thursday, January 04, 2007

Welcome 2007

In my mind I am still on Vacation. Since I had to fly on Christmas Day, and then only had two days off before out I went again, this week is my delayed Christmas break. Which is working out nicely. My husband starts back at school this upcoming Monday, so we've both had all this wonderful time off. And it's been filled with a lot of being lazy! Things we aren't able to do throughout the holiday. We haven't been that lazy, we've been playing golf every day this week. And I will never again ask what is so hard about golf. I am very sore! And it's not from hitting the ball 300 yards, I am not yet at Tiger's level. Key word being yet. :) So yes this is my Christmas gift!! what a wonderful gift! I love it! My love is too good for me.

I am feeling really guilty right now, because of all of you talking about how wonderful it is to be back in the game. And here I am...enjoying...no not even that, just taking a visit down good old Susie lane. What my life was like & how I enjoyed it. Yet it cannot compare with the feeling of being out there with the wind in your hair ( okay I am not that fast yet..) Running just fits...


So as far as 2007........ we'll see what happens. I know I want to run a Marathon... but do I really need 2007 to roll around before it all takes place? 2006 was a darn good year and I have much to be amazed over. Not only was it the year that I found running (okay that is overkill...I still am in the learning to run programme) but I also really learned more about me. Running is just a whole new ball into the Field.

So 2007 bring it on.

No comments: