Thursday, May 17, 2007

Early mornings...

It's amazing how you feel when everything just works out right. When you start the day off right and eat well, and get in an amazing run! What a day already! And I will need it for all the places I am going to be flying to today. Whoa.

I've decided to up the level of my treadmill runs in hopes that it will help make me run stronger on the outside runs. And I have also added weight training to the mix. And I am also going to stop drinking for a while! No...not that.... Yes I do believe I need to cut back for a while. As sad as it is I think it is really effecting me in a couple of ways.

  • Not wanting to get up in the morning
  • Slowing down my metabolism
  • Money!
  • Un-needed sugar

Those are just a few and I think enough. The mornings are one of my favorite times of day but even when I have just one drink I just feel groggy, and the last thing on my mind is getting up to run. It's starting to get hotter here in Atlanta so I like to run in the cooler mornings. And it is just the right time to recharge for me.

We shall see how it goes. With it being Baseball Season (GO BRAVES) it makes it that much harder not to have a beer and watch the game. Yep...think goals, think goals!

No comments: