Sunday, June 03, 2007

Garden Partys

It just so happens that tomorrow is Monday, other wise I would not comment to working out for the dreaded, I'll start on Monday thing. but really, I had an amazing weekend we went to a true Garden Party. A page out of In Styles Party page. Amazing. And we had such a great time. It was cool to step into the other world for a night.
But in the end I just wanna be me, I wanna run a half-marathon and Kayak down this river and really just enough life as much as I can. And of course there's a need to lose weight, since when is a female ever okay with how her body looks? Or how fast it works in regards to how I need it to perform. Endurance is the one of the keys for me at this point. :)
So I am going to get up run, drink my coffee eat my breakfast and have an amazing start of a day. I know that I can do a half and a full Marathon one day. It's all in how hard I try to get myself there. Just how bad do I want this?


P.S. Does anyone have a hard time getting along with a sister-in-law? Any advice???

1 comment:

FreakingOut said...

I don't have experience getting along with a sister in law, but the person I have to deal with is difficult nonetheless. You have to just "kill them with kindness", and worry about yourself. It's not worth it to get upset trying to change someone--you can only change how you actually let them affect you. Does that make sense? It's awfully late, lol.