Monday, June 04, 2007

another day bites the dust

I should learn to take my own advice one day. I was set on restarting everything today. And well sleep and the tonics from the night before. (so I am still drinking...) But as I got ready for the day I weighed in, and yes a gain that really freaked me out. And I thought oh it's just this silly old scale. Then I put on my shorts, nope it's not a lie. I can tell in how my clothes fit, I did gain.

Back to the beginning, in the only way I lost weight. Good Old Weight Watchers. This week is Vacation for me and the Hubie, but we will be spending it at the lake with lots of Kayaking in the view... but still... Gosh it is just so hard sometimes.

Any and all tips are welcome.

I am thinking I need to really join a race, as in pay for it and mark it on my list. Maybe then I will get going if there is a "real" goal at the end of it all. I'm still hoping for the Disney Half this Jan. We shall see...is it still open for new people?

No comments: