Monday, June 11, 2007

I love the River!

If you've been by my blog in the past two weeks or so you would see that I added a new tool on my page by Traineo. And you would've also seen that the weight loss had not changed one little bit. Well I have lost 5 pounds. :) And it feels good. I was really worried seeing how I was on Vacation and all but it was an active week. We went Kayaking three times for about 2 1/2 hours each day. And then we did a lot of swimming and honestly a lot of just being lazy! With all that stuff we were doing I didn't have much time for munching on the junk food and plain over eating. Let's just keep planing on that little trick to keep on going.

But really I know I keep talking about how much I love Kayaking and get ready cause I just have to talk about how much I love it again. It's even better the more you go, it gets to be more challenging and I learned that there is a difference in "kayaking" and "paddling". Anyone can float down a river, if you can paddle you do what you want with the water. And that is my goal. To not just go with the flow but to make it work for me, to play in the surf, to roll under the water... To be better than I can be.

Yes I am going to run today...I'll let you know how it went. I've got lots of un-packing and cleaning to do before I fly out again. :)

No comments: