Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Priceless?

I guess more people do bathing suit shopping months ago. I was still hopping for a radical weight loss, in the crazy chance that I would of actually stuck with the plan. Oh well, Life Happens. The dear hubbie of mine and I are going to Destin Fl, for the 4th of July fun-n-sun weekend getaway with two other couples. (i know, i know, they are people! great step forward for me) I just couldn't go to the beach in my old black "swimmers swim suit". And so I shopped and shopped and shopped.

Let's break it down...



Swimsuit $69.00
Capri's to go with swimsuit $14.95
Flip-Flops to wear at the beach with Capri's $6.95
Pretty New Dress to go out to dinner in $27.99
Earrings to go with new dress $6.95
Necklace that goes with earrings $6.95

And for kicks, Work Shoes $14.99

Total with Tax: Priceless?? What are you paying for me?
$158.13
It was a day just like my favorite Master Card Add. You know the one where the girls gets her toes done and then the shoes and then the dress and of course ends up at Tiffany's. I think mine was more of a need to feel better after trying on swimsuits. I have not spent that much money at one time in a VERY long time. That's a Kate Spade bag I could of bought! And then I have to tell the dear hubbie. So far he knows about the work shoes and the swimsuit. UGH. I guess I will find out if I returned any of these things or not.
I can't help but think... WHAT WOULD DAVE RAMSEY THINK?
But the good news is that I was power shopping walking as fast as I could and the mall was about 2 miles away, as if that wasn't enough I also didn't eat a single thing at the food court. And I wasn't swayed by the good smells of Auntie Annes...ahhhh. Way to many points for me thank you!

1 comment:

Tigerlilly said...

Hi Susie!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Congrats on losing 5 lbs so far..that is a wanderful start.

I totally know how you feel about telling the hubby how much you spent. I took my daughter to the city yesterday and on the way back we stopped in a new Bass Pro... yeah... more money was spent.. telling my hubby how much was like pulling teeth.... MY OWN!!! LOL

Good job on not stopping in the food court... keep up the good work!