Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Black nails

So I tried the trend, I did. Maybe a little late but that's just how I was feeling about the color of paint on my finger nails. I am a french tip kinda girl, no real color, so black well it took me a while. And I can't say I am yet a fan. I wish I had my camera so I could show them to you. I'm just not sure...I think I have already smudged one, two, three...yeah three nails. Huh...


SO I've been thinking about joining Weight Watchers again, I feel like that is the one way that I really lose the weight. But I really do not want to spend all that money again. I don't know what to do...What if I just made a deal and I try to count up all my points for the next two months, and if I do good then I keep doing it, however if I need help then I will re-join. I feel like I am not eating enough veggies and meat. And I still need to work out...and make it more of something of an excape from life. A place to think... We'll see how good I can do when I get home. Since that is my weak spot. Home=Husband=Boose.

I wish I had more to say....... Sorry for the dull post..... I just wanted to get out there.

Smiles to ya'll!

No comments: