Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Week 16...wow has time flown by!

Well I am unsure how long this is going to be or even how often I will be blogging as of this past weekend. You see my computer is acting up and so I have to blog at the hotels...which feels weird to me. I keep looking over my shoulder at other people and they keep yawning. Am I ever going to get off they wonder? Really what is it that she is doing that could be more important than my million dollar deal e-mail I need to send out. To you MR. Suit, get a lap top. :) Okay that's mean but I really should keep it short.

Last week was good, nothing new to report. I am feeling like if I don't start setting some solid goals here I am going to be backsliding again. SO I need to set goals this week. I'll try and post them as soon as I can. The weekends are still really hard and I am so unsure about what to do to change that, my working out and eating well go right out the door on the weekends. So if there is progress in the week you just don't know it by the weekend. And so the circle goes. GURH. Help, ideas are VERY welcomed.

Okay I think my time limit is up I'll try and be back soon. Thanks guys for the sounding board that you all are. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you plan to get in some kind of workout first thing in the mornings on the weekend? I find when I get up and exercise on the weekend I am left feeling less like blowing it later on. I might still treat myself but more sensibly if I worked out that day.

Moby Dick said...

losing weight is not easy, but exercise will help you burn off a few snacks and accelerate your metabolism too! I lost 140 lbs. so far!

Felicia said...

Hope you are doing well!!

Have a great day!
*huggles*
=0)