Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Week 15...

Well I had a very late night last night and I was to busy in the morning trying to get ready for my trip, mowing the yard etc... and I got in WAY to late last night to post. Better late than never right? And I do have good news! I am proud to say that I did not gain this week!! And in the same regards I did not lose any weight but I am very HAPPY. I am very content with this outcome. I did not have the very best weekend so not gaining is a very big deal for me. :) Hip-hip-hooray for me.

I also went to Costco and I found this awesome deal with a four pack of workout DVDs, Yoga and Pilates. I haven't tried them yet so I will let you know if they are worth it or not, but at $11.99 for four you can't go wrong. And the workout length is more what I was looking for so I am happy.

I've got to get ready for work and eat some lunch so I cannot blog much but I will try and do something tonight when I get back if I cannot sleep or tomorrow. :)

And yes I worked out today! Yea Me!!

2 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

You GO, workout girl! :)

Diana Swallow said...

WOW what a great deal on the DVD's! I love Costco and could easily spend a a few hundred every time I'm there.

Congrats on maintaining!!