Thursday, September 14, 2006

EASY????

Why did today seem easy? I'm only at 12 points so far. And I've still got tons more to go.

I caught myself grabbing snacks on the plane out of habit today, I guess I ate even more junk than I thought. That really opened my eyes to how I really got this big.

I had my husband take some before pictures of me in this two piece swimsuit that I've had for a while. It's the swimsuit that I wore when I thought I had an OKAY body. I knew that I had gained weight but I really had no idea how bad it looked till I saw myself in those pictures. Ehh I never had that back roll before did I? All the more reason to keep at this diet...excuse me...this new WAY OF LIFE so I can say goodbye to the back roll (among other things). I was planning on posting the pictures as another way to keep myself accountable but after looking at the pictures I just couldn't do that to you all. I want so badly to feel proud of my body. But I am a little worried. Is it really possible to loss weight eating like this? I guess I will really decide that on Tuesday. That's my next weigh-in. I know it works my sister lost 7.6 pounds remember?


My goal weight to lose the first week is 5 pounds. I think that's a good goal. After all I believe I'll be in that umm time and we all know what weird transformations happen to the body durning that. The only part is I won't be able to really work out as much as I would like this week, I've got short layovers and long days. Okay so yeah that sounds like a bunch of crap. I will tomorrow, I promise.

No comments: