Friday, September 15, 2006

Still going strong!

I really am very proud of myself. Yes it's only been three days, but it has been THREE whole days.

yea it's not the best thing in the world to keep track of everything I eat, but unfortunately

I was not blessed with the genes that you can eat whatever and not gain a pound. I have to work to get the body I want. And for all those times that I dragged my feet in the sand about starting it's not as hard as I thought it would be to give things up. Don't get me wrong it is hard...but I thought it would be like never getting to eat anything but salad and tuna the rest of my life.

And I am thinking differently about it this time as well. When I want to eat those chips I see myself as I am...maybe I don't need those chips. And after all carrots are free points, and frankly I love um.

Although I can tell already that I am going to get sick of my food choices. So if anyone has any ideas about things that I can pre-make and then freeze that will last 4 days in a cooler, let me know. Or any good things that don't need to be kept cold!!!

And shame, shame on me I didn't work out this week. I am SO not going to make my goal weight loss keeping this pace. Not that this is an excuse BUT...I really was tired head to toe after working today. Six flights!!! Can they even do that to us? I am going to do some yoga though...but I swear I will do cardio tomorrow. If only there was a way to force me to exercise like there is for eating. Or at least a guide or something to keep me going every day. Any ideas??


4 more days till the first weigh-in!!

Drink more Water. Work out.

No comments: