Saturday, September 16, 2006

Work it out

I did it. I actually worked out. For 40 whole minutes! Gee that doesn't sound very good but it's a good start. And now I feel like I can go run a whole marathon! Okay maybe not that good. But pretty damn good.

I tried to focus on doing yoga breathing while working out and strangely that hepled. I never have gotten to use my yoga breathing for anything before, but it helped to get through the hard part of the workout.

And the other life saver was my Ipod. I made a mix for the "one day" that I would start working out, yet once again. And it really helped. BUT I only had enough for 40 minutes worth. No that's not the reason that I stopped at 40 minutes, that's just the random time I picked out. Which by the way I am going to be working on. If I want to do the half-marathon I need to get working.

The crazy endorphns... man I really forgot how great it feels to workout. And I am not hungry any more. Here's a secret I knew that if I stayed in my room and just watched TV I would eat. And I couldn't do that! It's only been day 4! I can't give up yet! SO off I went. And now I am really glad I did. The day seems complete.

No comments: