Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No weight to Post....

I know, I know it's Tuesday and I am supposed to weigh in. But honestly I just couldn't do it. I couldn't face the scale again. So I am really just going to work really hard this next week and take into account that I didn't weigh in this week.

But guess what happened to me today? I started another 3 day trip around the country again today and the two other girls and I got talking when I pulled out my Weight Watchers Yogurt (1 point VERY good). One of the girls freaked out. She has been on weight watchers for 5 years and she lost 80 pounds the first year! WOW... needless to say she was all about the diet. She doesn't call it a diet she calls it a "LIFE CHANGE"...which is how I am looking at this. Once I do lose the weight I really would just like to be eating calories-in calories-out...but that time has not come yet. Back to the real world. It was like picking at my own personal weight watchers trainer. She also had tons of advice and food ideas for cooking on the plane. She also said that I might not be eating enough. That I really need to try and eat all my points. If you don't your metabolism will slow down. Causing no weight loss. So chalk that up as yet maybe one more reason for the 1/2 pound loss. Yes I am still saddened by that.

As for starting the running program I will start tomorrow. It says only to do it 3 days a week and if I start tomorrow I might be able to use my new running shoes twice this weekend at the lake. I've been wanting some Nike Free's for a while, really light weight, gets your feet stronger, how can you lose? They are supposed to get to the house on Friday, but I am hoping Fedx is wanting to impress me and get my shoes to me on Thursday. If not I won't be able to try them out till Monday! :( We're going out of town this weekend, for one last go around on the lake before it gets to cold. Wakeboarding, swimming, all good water sports are in the plans. We should have a great time.

I'm always up for new ideas on workouts-food-ect... I'm still new and could use all the help I get!

No comments: