Wednesday, October 25, 2006

162

Yippie! I cannot believe that I lost 4 pounds! It seems just like yesterday that I was in the 170's and now I am almost out of the 160's! My goal was to be at my 10% goal by next week, which would mean that I would have to lose 5 pounds next week. And how great it was that I did lose 4 this week, I do doubt that I will lose 5 pounds this next week. That would be a bit of a reach, however I will take whatever I get, just not a gain!

I have made a decision about the Half Marathon this spring. I'm not going to go for it. I think I should post-pone it a little while longer. Seeing that winter is coming and I haven't even ran a 5k yet, I think I should slowly work my way towards it. For a couple of reasons, so I don't get burnt out of running, both mentally and physically. And so that I can really work on my time, I want to actually run in the marathon and get a good time. I'm also a little worried about not being able to get enough running in this winter. I know I will sound like a baby, but it is getting cold out here. I still want to do the 5k at Christmas, and who knows maybe I will change my minds yet again as I get more running time in. We'll see.

I was getting really stiff last week and I realized that I was not getting my yoga in like I used too, I've been trying to get more in and I've found a session that is for runners. It really works out all the sore muscles and has really helped me this past week. For all you non-yogi's out there, you should really be giving this a try.


I also want to post a question out there (...this might be a bit much for guys, just warning you!) I am very well blessed in the boobies, I think the whole being over-weight thing has only added them in size. Well I want to be working the muscles under them so that while I lose weight they aren't hanging by my knees. Gross mental picture. Push ups? Pull ups?? What would work the best?

Ready for another week?? Eat well and Drink up!

No comments: