Monday, October 02, 2006

End of Week # 3

Has it really been three weeks? It hasn't seemed like it has been that long. I think this is the longest that I have kept with one diet, I mean, with one life change. :) I am really proud of myself. That I showed myself that I can do this.
I don't believe my weight will show a big loss this week, I didn't work out as much as I did last week and I didn't drink as much water. I drink tons of water, maybe to much, when I am working but when I am home it's harder. Like I forget to drink. I need to just keep a water bottle with me at all times. And the working out---I started the running program again, and my heels did fine. The nikes...wonderful! It felt great to run in shoes that didn't have wear marks in the sole! Or that were actually made for running! Oh it's the little things that make me happy. SO my new training plan is to run on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday. Of course that will change every week regarding the abilty with work to workout.
I almost gave up on the run this evening, I thought the golf course would be a safe easy place to run. Safe yeah, easy no way! Do you have any idea how hilly the course is? Every time it was telling me to run it was always up a hill. How is that for luck? But all in all I figured that when I do run marathons it is not always going to be flat. So why train on flat ground? What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...who said that anyways?? And did they ever run?
I do hope there is a loss. Even if it is only, yes, half a pound. I'll take it. Anything but a gain. I still have to get to my 10% goal by the end of the month!

No comments: