Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MONDAY....

So I sign in with the challenge tomorrow...I'm ready I've had my crazy weekend full of everything that you say will be the last time you will eat this food. You all know what I am talking about. We all go on a last weekend (week, month, year) of eating whatever we want because the diet starts on Monday. Well It's not going to be Monday and it's not a diet. So I think I'm doing better already, and I get my blood results tomorrow from the doctor anyways. Perfect timing.
I've got to get some form of sleep tonight, I've got a busy day tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

Hi! Welcome to the HYC! I really like the name of your blog, since that's the only way to do this. All the best for your journey.

Mom23QTs said...

Good luck with your healthy eating and welcome to the healthy you challenge! Hopefully we can both find great motivation and support there!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Healthy You Challenge! It's lots of fun.